Friday, June 24, 2011

ROI Unlimited We can learn alot about taking ACTION from babies.

It is amazing what you can learn from children.

I kept my twin great nephews this week and they showed me alot.

You would think it would be hard to tell them apart but it's actually very easy to tell who's who.

If you spend just a few hours with them their different personalities become very evident.

Tashaun and Dashaun are their names but they are very very different!

Tashaun is MR.ACTION and Dashaun is Mr. Laid Back!

Tashaun is the first to wake up every morning. So he is also the first to eat!

Dashaun slept in every day and we had to warm his breakfast up! Re-warmed breakfast is just not the same.

If I had some candy Tashaun was johnny on the spot, Dashaun would eventually show up but usually Tashaun had already got the bulk of the goods! DaDa again had to settle for what was left over.

We had a few rain storms this week and Tashaun was the first to the door so he got the good view, Dashaun had to try to look over his shoulder or around him in some way.



So what am I trying to show you?

Ever heard the phrase the early bird gets the worm?

Tashaun all week got the best of everything because he takes ACTION!!!!!

He's a mover and a shaker! Dashaun eventually makes moves but always late!

So since he always chills he always gets what ever Tashaun has left behind.

This is life people!

Those who take ACTION and jump on opportunity's when they first appear have the most SUCCESS!

Those who are passive have passive SUCCESS or no success at all.

By now you probably know people are making life changing money in ROI Unlimited.

But most people are like Dashaun and take their pretty time to take ACTION.

But for the few Tashaun's out there Life seems to give those people break after break.

Maybe the power is not in the person but in the ability to take ACTION!

Both Babies are great and fun! But if Dashaun doesn't pick it up he's going to go hungry around Tashaun lol.

For me that's a lesson learned.

I am glad I saw ROI Unlimited and I took ACTION immediately.

Now I have raised my income potential to the 10's of thousands!

All because I took

ACTION!

Now you have a decision to make.

How much do you want Financial Freedom?

I wanted it bad so it was no hesitation for me to JOIN ROI Unlimited!

Become MR. ACTION today not tomorrow!

JOIN US

CLICK HERE TO TAKE ACTION

Jevon D. Hayter
423-595-4806
DaMaus Marketing and Advertising LLC

2 comments: