Saturday, June 4, 2011

ROI Unlimited - It's REAL People are Cashing $20,000 Checks

When people visit my blog I often look at the keywords they use to research ROI Unlimited.

In doing that I have noticed that a lot of people want to know if people really have made $20,000 working with ROI Unlimited.



Soon I will be able to show you a check from ROI Unlimited for $20,000 but until then I have a real cool story to share with you.

Before the Pay it Forward Program launched the company asked the members to tell people to sign up through the pay it forward website to create a pool of people to bring into the program.

I had a friend who was helping me with my video music introductions for free, so I wanted to help him and I told him to sign up for the program.

Very shortly after the program launched he was pulled into the program by someone either of us knew personally.



I asked him the name of his sponsor so I could see who brought him in. Well before I even got a chance to do some research that night was the Tuesday Company update call.

On the call the Owner Fred Swartz was congratulating the members who had cycled the Power Board and made $20,000.00

He mentioned my friends Sponsor by name and said that this couple had cycled the Power Board and they also was part of the Pay it Forward Program.

He said when they cycled they took home $18,000.00 and they gave $2,000 to Sponsor 8 people into the program to build their business on autopilot and to help someone else join the business.

Well of course I put two and two together and realized my friend was one of the Eight!

So are people really making 20k with ROI Unlimited?

You can bet your last breath we are!

ROI Unlimited is simply the best online and offline business venture you could join period.






Not only is it possible to make twenty grand over and over again. You can truly help less fortunate people while you help yourself!

This company is a WIN/WIN for everyone that is involved with it.

I know you have had some hard times and everything online seems like a scam but

"LISTEN" If you give up now before you take one more chance you will stop 3 feet from GOLD.

Join ROI Unlimited today and change your life and many lives around you and around the world.


Jevon D. Hayter
423-595-4806

www.JevonInc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment