Thursday, June 2, 2011

ROI Unlimited Team Structure Explained - We Work Together Travel with US


I already know what you are use to. You join a online venture and your sponsor tells you to make a list of friends and family and get two people.

Then you do that with all hopes of making a million dollars but then you find out your friends and family have no interest in running a home based business.

At this point you are depressed and feel deserted.

Well that scenario is impossible with ROI Unlimited.

With ROI Unlimited there is

"NO SPONSORING REQUIRED TO EARN COMMISSIONS"

Now let me be clear, I can't understand how anyone could start a business with the intentions of not advertising their products lol! RIGHT isn't that "INSANE".

That's like Foot Locker saying lets open a new store but let's not try to sell any shoes!

So if you open a home based business you should work it like it's a business.

Now with that out of the way back to ROI because we work as a team you can join ROI Unlimited and while your getting your marketing off the ground your team will be working to push you through the board to a $500 commission check.

So "YES" it is more then possible that you can join ROI and make a commission check before anyone ever visits your website! WOW! What about that!




Let me tell you how me and my Dad worked ROI. Me and my Dad joined and I came in right behind him. He was the 1st person in the 8 man row. I was #2 on the SAME ROW!

Did you catch that, I was on the side of him not under him. That's a major MLM difference. See inside ROI Unlimited we all work together as a team to fill the bottom 8 man row. When the row is filled we ALL MOVE UP ONE LEVEL.

We call this splitting the board. It's wonderful because everyone on the board is working together for everyone to have success.



So me and my Dad both worked the business and got sales. As we did our upline and others on our boards got sales and we all filled the 8 man row and moved everyone on the board up.

Me and my Father was together on the boards until we both reached the pay position on the board.




At that point it was a race to the bonus check. Now here is the crazy part!
I caught the old man and cycled before he did and he's my Sponsor!

Now please tell me in what MLM business or Network Marketing business can you pass up your sponsor in the business.

Stop thinking it's only possible with ROI Unlimited!

It's all good though because when I cycled my Dad made a $100.00 cycle bonus so I was a good sale for him.

Now if that was not cool enough now that I am on the Accelerator board which is a $5,000 commission board by the way. Any sale I get from now on falls to the Driver Board of one of my teammates.

Now I can help push the people who joined with us up to the $500 bonus check.

So it's like no man left behind no teammate left behind.

This is by far the best online opportunity for the average person.

"YOU ARE NOT ALONE"

Fred and Brian the owners have created a Home Based Business Master Piece!

ROI Unlimited is absolutely the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working with online.

You will hear most ROI members say the same thing. When you really research it!

It's a No-Brainier!

If you feel like I'm Hyping you up! I am! Please believe the HYPE!

For a 1 time product purchase of $250.00 you can't afford not to join!

Your leaving Thousands on the table!




$250 is two tanks of gas in my Dodge Ram.

It's less then the price of a PlayStation 3.

My boy once bought a framed autographed picture of Lebron James for more then $250.00 so save the excuses.

We spend $250 on junk!

So why not spend it on opening a Lucrative Home Based Business!

Just do the math and you will choose Prosperity!

Join ROI Unlimited today not tomorrow!

Jevon D. Hayter
423-595-4806
http://roiunlimitedteamdreams.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment