Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ROI Unlimited Victory Loves Preparation I'm in Profit by Jevon Hayter

Memo: ROI Unlimited we are in PROFIT

From the Desk of: Jevon D. Hayter


If you have read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, then you have
heard of the steps it takes to convert your desire for money into it's
physical equivalent.

You have to mix desire, faith and persistence. Then you have to take
those emotions and put together a plan that can accomplish your goals.

Victory Loves Preparation, basically a man without a plan is a man who
plans to fail.

When I joined ROI Unlimited I saw the huge income potential of the
company and I immediately put a plan together to grow my business.

I started from scratch with a new blog, new Youtube channel and new domain
name. I got a sales and lead capture page together and started to market.
I did not previously have a list of people to market to like most Guru's and Network Marketer's!
I am the new kid on the block and I love it! I knew with my search engine video marketing system I could create the traffic needed to have success online.

So I wrote the plan out and started to work my plan on a daily basis.
The result; In 66 days I have made $750.00 for a 1 time product
purchase of $250.00 I am also now on the $5,000 commission board.

Through my marketing efforts in the first 2 months I have had 10 sales.
So I have another $1,000 in bonus money coming when my team cycles the
first board which we call the Driver Board. When that same 10 make
there way to the Accelerator Board I will then make $1,000 every time
they cycle which will total another $10,000.
Each member on the team would make $5,000 with each cycle of the Accelerator Board
so my job is to help my team make it so we all get paid.



ROI Unlimited



With the marketing system I use to create countless backlink campaigns
we have the advantage over every other member in ROI Unlimited. We get
daily organic search engine traffic to my blog and website.

The best part is we are just getting started and I already have the #1
spot on the 1st page of Google when you type in ROI Unlimited. 6 months
from now my team will benefit from all the hard work I am doing today!
WOW that's powerful!

So to wrap this up, we saw a opportunity, put a plan in place and then
executed and worked our plan and now we have SUCCESS in a choke hold!

Join my team today and build your ROI Unlimited business with a PROVEN
PLAN! I can help any newbie I work full time from home and I am here to
train you!

Help Me Help You! Get on a team that makes money!



ROI Unlimited



"All you have to lose is everything you Want"


Jevon D. Hayter

No comments:

Post a Comment