Thursday, May 19, 2011

ROI Unlimited No Sacrifice No Success by Jevon Hayter

Life has a way of dealing us some tough hands. I was 28 years old and I was a Managing Partner of a Finance Company with a $40,000 base salary and I owned 24% of the company.

That was not a bad station in life for a 28 year old but the recession that effected us all pulled a very big dark cloud over my sunshine.

I saw very quickly that with the economy a small finance company really didn't stand a chance in those conditions.

So I had to make a hard decision, keep going and hope for the best or find another way to make a living. I got online and quickly saw that people were making money. I have always enjoyed marketing so I said this has to be it!

So I left my position to give my own personal business 100%.

So here comes the sacrifice, that decision was costly at first but needed. I lost my 3 bedroom house that sat on top of my little hill in my neighborhood. I lost a Lexus RX 330, I lost a Yamaha 350 Four Wheeler and my good credit score.

Most people thought I was crazy but at some point we all just want to be Secure in our jobs and we all want Security in our future. I knew the only way to have this security was by becoming a soul business owner.

So I went through program after program I had small success on the way, until I found the Forex Market. I liked the wealth building power of Investing so I jumped all in and learned tons of new skills.
Then I started making some real money trading currency's. About a year later brings us up to today, where after 3 years of learning and failing I now have SUCCESS in a choke hold and I am not letting go!

I joined ROI Unlimited 2 months ago for a 1 time product purchase of $250 I now have made $750 and I am sitting on a $5,000 commission board. It is only a matter of time before I get the 5k because that's just how this company is set up with team leverage.






After I get the 5k I will be taking $3500 of my profit to go up to the Power Board where I will make $20,000 every time I cycle over and over and over.

Now I use to come home with $1300 twice a month when I was a Finance Manager. I could not make any more money until bonus time at the end of the year.
My home based business is going to bring me at least $5,000 per month plus all the bonuses I will get from my teammates who cycle. When I cycle the $20,000 board 2 times I will make the same amount of money it use to take me a YEAR to make!

The sacrifice was GREAT! but the reward is GREATER! Faith without Works is dead. You can say you want to make BIG MONEY all your life but if do not take action it will never happen.

Luckily for you I have already done all the research and can save you a lot of time and money!

If you do some research on great successful men, you will see that they all came from major crisis and low positions in life right before they captured Success.

The one factor they all embodied was that they never gave up on their dreams.

Success comes to those who will sacrifice to live their dreams.

Success comes to those who have paid their dues!

Success comes to those who demand it to come to THEM!

Join with me on my Success Journey and let's work together to better our future!


423-595-4806

No comments:

Post a Comment