Thursday, April 28, 2011

ROI Unlimited Team Work plus LEVERAGE equals SUCCESS

Memo: ROI Unlimited Gives Massive Leverage

From The Desk of: Jevon D. Hayter



I am in shock, I have never seen a business structure of this magnitude before. This company has designed a team work based pay plan, that gives everyone in the company instant leverage.

The best part is that this is built in to the company. The mechanics of ROI Unlimited is what makes it special.

Let me explain. The first board that usually EVERYONE starts on is the Driver Board for a product purchase of $250.00. Now you only go through the Driver board 1 time this is very important because it is this feature that causes everyone to receive leverage in the company.

The Second board is called the Accelerator Board. When you make it to this board everything changes! You no longer are worried about how you are going to make it! Your in profit already; you made $500 when you cycled. Now your concern is the people who you sponsored who are still on the Driver Board.

When you are on the Accelerator Board you want to get your people off the Driver Board for 3 reasons.

REASON #1 When the person cycles who you sponsored you get a sponsor bonus when they cycle. The fist bonus is $100 for the Driver Board, $1,000 for the Accelerator Board and $2,000 for the Power Board.

REASON #2 ROI Unlimited is the first ever company wide follow me Matrix. So when my people cycle they will follow me on the Accelerator board which will cause me to cycle faster. So I will make $5,000 more often the more people I have sponsored that are following me on the Accelerator Board.

REASON #3 The bigger your team gets on the Accelerator Board the easier it will be to help your teammates on the Driver Board.


So if I have a team of 50 people following me on the Accelerator Board when someone new comes into our team 50 of us will be helping them off of the Driver Board!!! Now that's what you call "MASSIVE LEVERAGE" Remember you only go through the Driver Board 1 time. So when you join ROI Unlimited your team on the Accelerator Board are already working for you.

You benefit from all the marketing I have done and will do. If I get someone new to the business I place them in a spot on the Driver Board of someone who is on my team.

ROI Unlimited gives massive leverage to every member. No member left behind!

The Owners of ROI Unlimited have created a MLM Masterpiece!!!

ROI Unlimited will change the lives of THOUSANDS!!! Be one of them today!


Jevon

www.jevoninc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment