Friday, April 1, 2011

ROI Unlimited Review 21 DAYS in The BUSINESS

Memo: ROI UNLIMITED LOOKING GREAT

FROM THE DESK OF: JEVON D. HAYTER


Well the month has started off great new clients are steady coming into the ROI UNLIMITED business model and it is causing all of us to prosper.

With ROI UNLIMITED you work on a 2x3 matrix board. The object is for everyone on the board to try and fill in the bottom eight man row. The COOL part is everyone on the board is working together for the same goal.

EXAMPLE: I had a new member join today, well that did not just help me but it helped everyone that is on my board. Now we all need 7 more and we all move up!!! ALL MOVE UP! You can make money with ROI UNLIMITED and never sponsor a person if you are on the right team.

Baby Boomers, stay at home moms, single mother's, people from all walks of life are making money with ROI UNLIMITED because of the team structure that is built within.

21 days in and I have made $125.00 one level under the pay cycle position and everyone who joined on the same row as me has moved up from that level also.

ROI UNLIMITED in just a little over 2 months in operation has paid it's members over 1 Million dollars in commissions. In this financial climate with the advancement of the Internet and with a rock solid pay plan home business like ROI.

THIS IS THE ONE TO JOIN TODAY

When I cycle off of my current board I will make $500.00, when my clients who I have sponsored cycle's I will make $100.00 per person for a total of another $500.00.

When where on the Accelerator board and this process happens again, when I cycle I will make $5,000.00 and when my clients cycle I will $1,000 per client which in my case would be another $5,000.00 ROI UNLIMITED is not nickel and dimming! If you put in some hard work and share, share, share! The money is here to be made!


Jevon D. Hayter

ROI MEMBER

www.roiunlimitedteamdreams.com

DMA LLC.
423-595-4806
damausmarketing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment